Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
What are the Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel?
Common symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are tingling, numbness and pain in the fingers (especially your little finger) along with weakness and stiffness in the wrists.
Usually in Both Hands
If you have carpal tunnel syndrome it's usually in both hands with symptoms being worse in your predominant hand.
- Pain in your hands & fingers
- Numbness & tingling in your hands
- Aching sore hands
- Shooting pain up into your elbow
- Can't hold or grip a pen
- Unable to hold a cup of coffee
- Can't hold a phone
- Hands become numb when holding a book
- Lose sense of touch when driving a car
- Loss of strength of forearm muscles & tendons
- Restricted micro-circulation to fingers
- Swelling & inflammation of tendons & soft tissues
- Swollen wrists
- Burning sensation in the hand
- You are often brought to tears because of the pain
- Little or no hand strength
- Pain in your wrist wakes you up at night
All of the above symptoms may gradually get worse with time.
Wake Up with Pins & Needles?
Because the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are felt more during the night, you may wake to find your hands are asleep or numb with a pins and needless sensation. Moving and shaking your hands and arms may help reduce the pain and anguish of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are caused by the pinching of the median nerve that runs through the carpal tunnel in the base of your hand. Over stressing the hands and wrists can cause the tendons that run through the carpal tunnel to become swollen putting pressure on the median nerve.
Prolotex™ Far Infrared Therapy (FIR) CARPAL TUNNEL Gloves help reduce the swelling and pain in the wrist and base of the palm area in your hands. The FIR energy promotes circulation thereby reducing pressure on the median nerve compression.
Try Prolotex™ therapy CARPAL TUNNEL Gloves today, you'll be glad you did!